less of me // more of You

|
Monday, October 20, 2008
Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. James 1:17
Had I known where our intrepid photographers were, perhaps I would not have blocked his face with the roses. :P

Notice I am wearing my CBS hoodie. :)


Flowers for Anna!

Really awkward (and dark) obligatory going-out-to-dinner picture in which I put my hand up to show off the ring.

A more normal looking picture (although I had no idea what was going to happen at this point).

Many thanks to Hanson (more pictures on his xanga) and Willie for being stealthy photographers.
Hanson: I was afraid a dog would findme Hanson: or a kid would be like "daddy, why is there a man behind the tree?" Hanson: or that they would get to the roses Anna: hahahahaha Hanson: there was a group of three dog-walking ladies Hanson: one of them approached me Hanson: and said "you look.. suspicious" Hanson: I said "there's a marriage proposal going on!" Anna: hahaha Hanson: she was like "OH" and turned around Hanson: I wanted to tell her thanks for looking out for her neighbors Hanson: haha Anna: hehehe Anna: you are probably the least suspicious looking guy i know Anna: hahaha Hanson: well Hanson: I was wearing camo pants and a dark green shirt to blend in Hanson: and taking photos with a big telephoto lens Anna: ohhh Anna: hahahahaha Hanson: and scurrying around behind a tree Anna: true Hanson: and I need a shave...
I find it impossible, as it should be, to separate the blessing from the One who gives it.
Not to us, O Lord, not to us, But to Your name give glory Because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth. Psalm 11:1
bananna 9:33 PM |
|