:minimalist
Home BBC News BibleGateway Cornell University CNN facebook Google Googleblog Google News How Stuff Works Stand to Reason Wired
I've been taking deglycyrrhizinated licorice for my canker sore, and I'm not sure if it's helping. Generally, it just tastes nasty.The more different kinds of alcohol (in very small quantities) I try, the less I like it.I thought my 2000th post would be more exciting than this, but I guess not.Edit: To make this post more exciting, pictures from fall break Boston!On the T headed to Chinatown.Jennifer Su! <3Dim sum. Yum.Some dudes playing Chinese chess on the sidewalk.This was an interesting standoff. We missed taking video of the dog pouncing and the squirrel making it up a tree in about half a second. Oh well.The cake-making adventures continue! Adding mandarin oranges on top of the strawberries in the middle.The finished middle layer(s).The top of the finished cake.Smiling because we are about to eat the cake!Delicious.I was going to make another cake today, but I don't have cream of tartar to stabilize the egg whites... sad.I am not a socialist. bananna 6:22 PM |