I went out to dinner with my dad last night and I took a few pictures that I forgot about until now. So here they are.
The weird, MSG-tasting soup that I ate half a bowl of.
Green onion pancakes. Real name: cong you bing. If you have never had, you are missing out.
One bite with soy sauce and a little bit of vinegar. Vicious.
Some kind of fish dish. Green beans seemed to be the generic vegetable of choice. Too bad they weren't fresh green beans.
Tofu. Ultimate. Note the generic green beans again. Not so fun.
There was also a chicken dish that I forgot to take a picture of, which is a pity because it came in a pretty neat container. Anyway.
Sunset by the blurry goodness that is the highway to the south bay area. Hello to all you Fremong people. That's right Branny, I passed by your house. <3