:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, July 04, 2005

 
For some reason, Kurt suddenly decided he wanted to connect to the internet again. ?:| ... which means that my pictures have access to the internet. Which means... it's time to post them on my blog.

First, pictures from Annie and Ed's wedding.


The pink/green color scheme was very well done.


The wedding was held at this place called Kohl Mansion. Quite amazing.


The outside.


Raina, Rachel, Anna


Bobert, the Jeon.


Flower boy/girl. So cute!!


Annie and her dad.


Mrs. Annie Tam! What the...


Rachel and her man. HAHA J/K NELSON. Rachel laughing because she has to bend down to be at Nellybeans' height.


The quartet. <3


The banquet afterward.


The back room where Annie hid all the youth group kids. Haha.


Centerpiece + bread.


The medium rare filet mignon which was very... well, medium rare.


The cake.


Cutting the cake.


Hahaaaaa.


The dissected cake.


The dance.

And, just for good measure:


Nellybeans getting his groove on.

I really thought I took some pictures of Jen Chang and Kelly visiting, but I guess I didn't? So here are some pictures from the 4th of July parade this morning.


Angie + camera + fractured finger.


Hodgeesh.


Lathram height >> Stafford height.

I didn't manage to get any action shots because while everyone else was performing... so was I. But hopefully someone will send me some pictures later that I can post. So.

I hope you have enjoyed this edition of pictures@iella.blogspot.com

calendula officinalis
  |