less of me // more of You

|
Monday, June 27, 2005
Today I discovered something interesting. If your arms are tired enough and you try to do pushups, you actually don't feel the pain of fatigue, which then allows you to do more pushups than you could if you were only sort of tired. Or maybe I'm delusional.
So, the front of my neck (around the throat) is really sore from the whole slamming of the back of my head into the mat thing from yesterday morning. This means that if I am lying down, I can't get up by just sitting up, because that makes my neck spaz. I have to roll over onto my side and then sit up. It is quite painful at times.
I need to find a dress to wear to Annie and Ed's wedding. Mah fan!
take me to depths I've never been
bananna 10:38 PM |
|