less of me // more of You

|
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Sometime during the study period I'll upload some pictures.
IeIlaWessiriNRI: [freshman year] has been good. IeIlaWessiriNRI: ups, downs, and way downs. IeIlaWessiriNRI: but also way ups. IeIlaWessiriNRI: <3 IeIlaWessiriNRI: i wouldn't trade it for anything
I must put in a shoutout to my CBS froshies here... even though most of you probably don't read my blog... You, your seriousness, your silliness, your ridiculousness, your laughter, your encouragement, your prayer... your friendship is precious. More than anything else, you guys reassure me that Cornell is the right place for me, and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else.
And just because it came up in the conversation, a shoutout to the fongben.
IeIlaWessiriNRI: i think benny's ap physics class helped me a little IeIlaWessiriNRI: because he's just like my professors here IeIlaWessiriNRI: doesn't really teach anything IeIlaWessiriNRI: expects you to get the work done
You were right about college professors. Some of them are even worse than you. ;)
Okay... time to finish the last math192 pset. EVER.
looking known.
bananna 8:00 PM |
|