:minimalist
Home BBC News BibleGateway Cornell University CNN facebook Google Googleblog Google News How Stuff Works Stand to Reason Wired
I'm sorry if it takes forever to load.Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashesSnowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashesSilver white winters that melt into springsThese are a few of my favorite things.The first real summer-like day.Math books need sunshine, too!The little blue flowers are my favorite.New leaves are cute.I tried to take a picture of a real squirrel, but it kept hiding.So I had to settle for a fake squirrel instead. Note the bushy hair which is analagous to the real squirrel's bushy tail. ;)I was already late to math, but I had to stop to take this picture.Farewell to freshman year.A very Hanson-esque picture, I think.See the little birds.Mini-daffodils outside Sage Chapel.Tulips outside Johnson.Large flowers.Strange flowers.Tiny flowers (but lots of them!).Pink flowers.Bright flow- I mean, sunset behind Risley.THE END. bananna 1:49 AM |