less of me // more of You

|
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Wow. Next semester is going to be painful.
Really painful.
And I am going to wake up tomorrow in pain because I went to TKD sparring class today and I'm super out of shape and something I should have been able to handle easily (when I was still in shape) instead turned into torture. Haha. Motivation to go running.
The weather is getting much, much better. I've been taking my flipflops out on adventures. I have a sneaking suspicion that spring will make this past winter worth it.
My feet are very dry and painful and gross right now.
And apparently, I left my laundry detergent in the laundry room for the past 1.5 weeks or so... now there's only a little bit left because everyone uses it. Umm... yeah. I think I'll just hope that it's enough to last me until the end of the year... and if not, I'll ste- I mean, I'll borrow someone else's.
pyramid running man
bananna 10:59 PM |
|