:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, April 16, 2005

 
Salud.

I'm not quite sure what it is I want to be doing right now, but I suspect it involves worshipping God through music. I need more time for that.

Or maybe being quiet before God. Odd how the two seem to be different, yet both appeal to me so much. The point is, God.

Sometimes when I hear people say "Oh my God," I want to turn around and ask them, "What about your God?"

On a somewhat unrelated note (because omg is another commonly used internet acronym), awhile ago I was at RPCC and I heard a girl say "Like, W T F." She actually said the three letters. I almost fell over laughing, because that's as bad as saying (rather than typing) "L O L." The three letters, w, t, and f, have more syllables than actually saying what the acronym stands for. Which totally defeats the purpose of shorthand. Or shortspeak. Whatever.

Piano.

walk by the Spirit
  |