:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, April 09, 2005

 
I woke up at noon today. So, that was a not so pleasant start to my day. But the rest was okay... got some of a cs project done, went to the mall and got an umbrella (whoo), did some physics homework, hung out with Tiffany and Jovita and Cliff and Pete at nasties for awhile... umm... yeah.

I need to drink more water.

My little sister is evil.

IeIlaWessiriNRI: what's up
Skipperjo4: erm
Skipperjo4: mom made bao tze
Skipperjo4: our however you say that
IeIlaWessiriNRI: oh mannn
Skipperjo4: and they were really good
IeIlaWessiriNRI: <-- jealous
Skipperjo4: mmhmmm
Skipperjo4: I deduced as much
Skipperjo4: they were really good
IeIlaWessiriNRI: i want some.
Skipperjo4: should I keep baiting you, hm?
Skipperjo4: all crispy on the bottom
Skipperjo4: nice and hot
Skipperjo4: woohoo
Skipperjo4: =)
IeIlaWessiriNRI: BLAH
IeIlaWessiriNRI: you are evil.
IeIlaWessiriNRI: evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil.
Skipperjo4: haha
Skipperjo4: I know

Did I teach her to be this evil? Hmm.

specter
  |