less of me // more of You

|
Sunday, March 06, 2005
I guess no one other than Huang has any thoughts on capital punishment? I'm disappointed in my readership. Or maybe you're all like me and super busy.
Anyway, did part one (of four) of a CS project today, the first two parts of which are due on Thursday. Bleh. I had the way CS questions are worded. It takes me an average of 30 minutes just to figure out what the question is asking.
I watched a movie for my Chinese class today called "Eat Drink Man Woman". Quite strange. A lot of weird and sudden relationship changes, deaths, etc. Those Chinese people... :P
I think my blog hasn't really been saying anything other than "I need sleep" since the beginning of the semester.
I need sleep.
at the end of the day
bananna 10:56 PM |
|