:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 
Hooray for sunshine and 30+ degree weather.

Math homework isn't quite as fun. What I like about college, though, is that I know exactly what I need to finish before spring break happens. If I were in high school, I'd be afraid that some psycho teacher would spring a last-minute homework assignment or test on me. Not that any of my teachers were like that in high school... *waves to high school teachers who read my blog*.

Three more days until spring break. Haha. It will be the loneliest spring break of my life. Oh well... Actually, oh well except for the fact that I'm missing the men's alum v-ball game and seeing some really neat people that I have not seen for a long time (see previous post - not a comprehensive list, obviously). Boo to that. But you go, alum v-ball men. You show those high schoolers. :D

Right, math homework.

who imagined the sun
  |