:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, February 04, 2005

 
To girls who wear tight pants in conjunction with short shirts: please stop. It's really gross when your fat is squeezed out between your pants and your shirt and constantly flops around every time you move. Be comfortable. Wear baggy pants and hoodies. Okay, not ALL THE TIME (oops that would be me), but every time you're tempted to let the fat hang out, please consider my plea.

Clavis Sinica is a good friend of mine, particularly when I'm doing Chinese homework. :)

I accidentally fell asleep while doing homework last night. Actually, I think I underestimate my ability to fall asleep quickly, because I didn't think I'd actually fall asleep just because I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes for a moment. Good thing (whee) my subconscious keeps tabs on my internal clock and woke me up with enough time to spare to actually finish my homework. A strange one, I am.

Haha. I study for Chinese by writing the vocab words over and over on pieces of printer paper. So I get about 3-5 sheets out per lesson. Last night: write, write, write, see all the blank white paper, decide to sketch Sasuke... write, write, write... Wow. I'm such a... nerd?

Oh, yeah. Leaving for CBS winter retreat today, so you won't get a post until Sunday at the earliest. Or maybe I'll just use this as an opportunity to quit blogging. Haha. Too much fei hua. Ooooh I know how to write fei hua. o_0

My pinyin is horrendous.

cultural rotation
  |