:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, January 24, 2005

 
Picture time! :D


Poor Isabel. :(


Humidifier + freezing weather = ice on windows


Look! Snow!


Look! More snow! (Engineering quad)


Look! More engineering quad! (And more snow!)


'tis rather white, yes? (Snow! Engineering quad!)


Sage Hall and... whoa! Snow!


A little bit of running water left.


Sage Chapel (just like the little sign in the bottom right says).


The less glamorous, harsh reality of living in snow.


Umm... yeah it's a pretty picture.

First day of classes... math, physics, Chinese. I wonder if I will learn to appreciate having math at 9 AM every day. I doubt it. Haha. My professor is pretty funny though. He walks into the class, says "Hi, this is math 192, multivariable calculus," then just starts lecturing. Then near the end, he says "Oh, by the way, my name is Ravi."

Physics professor seems like he's going to try hard, at least.

Chinese. This class is going to be a lot of work. She sounds like she really demands a lot of hard work. Ehhh. We'll see. It should be okay. She's one of those people that can give "the Look" though. Someone's cell phone went off in class and... oh man. It was over. Haha. The class seems to emphasize culture as well as language, which is really unusual but cool I guess. Like she's big on poetry and chen yu and stuff like that. Yeap.

Sigh. I have a feeling this semester will be rather busy.

within 2 business days
  |