less of me // more of You

|
Sunday, December 19, 2004
Stolen from Branny who stole it from someone named mary who I don't know who stole from someone named kelvin who I also don't know. Because I am bored.
TEN random things about me
10. I no longer think 45 degrees is cold.
09. I've never broken a bone.
08. I <3 Paul's epistles.
07. My best time of day is around 3PM.
06. I played flute when I was in elementary school.
05. I lose a lot of hair.
04. I play StarCraft.
03. I love God.
02. I type about 70 wpm.
01. I have a secret (or not so secret) ambition to be a ninja.
NINE places i've visited
09. Taipei, Taiwan
08. Beijing, China
07. Vancouver, Canada
06. Washington, D.C.
05. Baltimore, Maryland
04. Dallas, Texas (Airport only)
03. New York, New York (Airport only)
02. Los Angeles, California
01. Shanghai, China
EIGHT things i want to do before i die
08. Snowboard.
07. Go to a David Crowder Band concert.
06. Graduate from college.
05. Backpack across Australia.
04. Have kids (which necessitates getting married).
03. Read through the Bible many, many times.
02. Get my black belt.
01. See a certain few people saved.
SEVEN ways to win my heart
haha. my answers are so similar to Branny's. :) :) :)
07. Be a geek.
06.5. Be a kiwi. No, I don't mean a New Zealander.
06. Be passionate.
05. Play an instrument/sing really well.
04. Be athletic.
03. Speak fluent Mandarin.
02. Love me. A lot.
01. Love God even more.
SIX things i believe in
06. Eternal life.
05. Absolute truth.
04. Absolute morality.
03. The Word of God.
02. Forgiveness.
01. Jesus Christ.
FIVE things i'm afraid of
05. Spiders
04. Freezing to death.
03. Good friends leaving me.
02. Failing out of Cornell. Eep!
01. Disappointing God. Even though I don't think that's possible.
FOUR of my favorite items in my bedroom
04. Hairbrush.
03. Computer.
02. Bed.
01. Isabel (my plant. one day I will take a picture).
THREE things i do everyday
03. Check my e-mail.
02. Take a shower.
01. The QT. Or at least I try to.
TWO things i am trying not to do right now
02. Miss you too much.
01. Be lazy.
ONE person i want to see right now
01. :) :) :)
bananna 7:38 PM |
|