:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, December 02, 2004

 
Hiiii! Anna has decided to let me blog for her. I'll try not to embarass her too much. =D Let me tell you about how she's been doing at Cornell. She's actually been doing well in her classes, even though she'll tell you that she's stupid if you ask her. She needs to come to terms that she is not stupid. I think she's just in denial. =)

Oh. She has been attending church and going to Bible study every week. And Chinese Bible Study fellowship too. She might be leading worship at a fellowship dinner this weekend! ... or at least playing on the worship team. Her love for God is cooooool. =D

In her free time, she enjoys playing StarCraft. She used to play Terran, but that required too much micromanaging. So she'd always get rushed by the computer, and I'd have to come in and save her. But ever since she's switched to playing Protoss, she's become really good, and doesn't need me anymore. =(

She's been doing Tae Kwon Do here instead of Kung Fu. Everyone thinks she's soooo good. ... and she is. =)

I think I'm done telling you about Bananna, even though she probably has told you about all this. Well, if you play StarCraft against her, play Zerg. And drop her through the back with your Overlords. That works. =) k bye.

one moose, two meese. Gobble-gobble.
________

I hope you could tell that wasn't me, because the writing style is totally different. Anyway. Carry on.

And no, I'm not going to tell you who posted. No matter how much you ask. So don't.

that's the hardest part.
  |