less of me // more of You

|
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Broken, I run to You for Your arms are open wide
I am weary but I know Your touch restores my life
And so I wait for You, so I wait for You
I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus, You're all this heart is living for.
Weariness is something that I find myself becoming acquainted with very, very quickly. But it is good to wake up the next day and know that the mercies of the Lord are new every morning. And to have friends that care about you very much and know when you just need a hug and someone to pray for you. So thank you.
Oh God, my God, I seek Your face
You'll always be my resting place
My body is weak and my soul is dry
Your love alone can satisfy
My heart, and fill me with delight
Oh God, my God, You are my life.
for that reason alone
bananna 10:26 AM |
|