less of me // more of You

|
Thursday, November 04, 2004
I realized today that it takes me forever to respond to people's e-mails. So I apologize if I haven't gotten back to you in a long time.
I've noticed that the squirrels on campus have been getting really fat recently. They're starting to waddle instead of hop. Preparing for winter, I guess. It's quite interesting.
On a related note, it's fiznitastically cold outside. The wind chill makes it even worse... arrrrgh. 'twas a bit frosty outside this morning, too... Oh! And the rain in the middle of the day didn't help. Cold.
Whoa. When did UCLA change their website format?
So yeah, today was a pretty crazy day. Thanks to those of you who prayed... praying friends are precious.
I slept through my first alarm (6:30 AM), but the second one (7:15 AM) caught me... had to be at Emerson lab (machine shop, located in the Theory Center, about 15-20 minutes from my room) by 8 AM to learn how to use the machines. Quite interesting and potentially very useful. Mmmmmmmm. Metal. Anyway. Went (late) to math section afterward, then chem lecture, then mechE lecture, then chem lab. Nonstop until about 2:45. But now that my Thursday is effectively over... I want to sleep. Or maybe game. Or both.
Class tomorrow? What class tomorrow? ^_____^
I love reading through my posts (old or recent) and finding stuff that makes absolutely no sense. Or careless typos. s;lkjdf;lhasdfh
just to hear you breathing
bananna 4:47 PM |
|