:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

 
So, I finished my mechE prelim about an hour ago. Very strange. It was open book, but I didn't have my book with me. So I asked him if I could share with Olivia, who was sitting next to me... and he said it was okay. Granted, we had two different versions of the exam, but still! It would be ridiculously easy to cheat in his class. Although I don't know why anyone would need to cheat, because if you go up to him and ask him a question, he pretty much solves the problem for you. But I didn't ask any questions because... well, yeah. Anyway. It wasn't devastating, but it wasn't exactly a sure thing, either. He's pretty cool, though... cancelled lecture on Thursday because he wants to go to the Atlantic over fall break. Sooo... that's good. :) :) :)

MechE lab later today, have to start studying for my chem prelim on Thursday, calc quiz tomorrow... umm... oh, yeah, essay due tomorrow. BAH! Stupid writing seminar. But then again, he did push the due date back, so I suppose I can't really complain, can I. BAH! Stupid writing seminar. Sigh.

words I know that you will understand
  |