less of me // more of You

|
Wednesday, October 06, 2004
So, dilemma. It's too cold to run outside in the morning. So, should I run inside (bad) in the morning (good), or run outside (good) in the afternoon (bad)? The most annoying thing about running in the afternoon/evening is that it means I have to take a chunk out of the middle of my day to work out, whereas in the morning I can just run and get it over with and not have to worry about it for the rest of the day. Then again, maybe I should run outside while I can, because in a few weeks (days?) it's going to be too cold to run outside even in the middle of the day. Mmm, delicious.
You know what astounds me? When I see people (women) walking between north and central campus in high heels. Wowww. The way I figure it, they're either stupid, masochists, or have mad skills. If I wore high heels walking to class, it would take me about three times as long. And I would still be in pain.
Anyway. Chemistry prelim tomorrow evening... after that, FALL BREAK! Well, not really. I'm skipping out on my writing seminar and a math lecture Friday.
OH! And I have no mechE lecture tomorrow!! My professor decided that the weather was nice and he wanted to take a long vacation. So, that's awesome. It means I actually have a break tomorrow... which will be spent studying for my chem prelim, of course. Or, who knows, I might take the time to eat something. That would be a first...
Sleep! I need to sleep! Goodnight!
grace enough for today
bananna 10:47 PM |
|