less of me // more of You

|
Thursday, October 21, 2004
I hope the fruit fly infestation ends soon.
Wow, it's dark outside. And I just realized that it's not even 4 PM yet back home. How disconcerting... Yeah, quite a bit of rain today. Coming back from chem lab at around 2:30 was wet. Very wet.
But the good thing was that I was coming back at 2:30. Today's lab was sooooper tedious, but otherwise painless. It was basically just working with some software that models molecular orbits in diatomics. Tedious.
You know what's really neat? A lot of us CCS c/o 2004 have been expressing homesickness, stress, loneliness, etc... I mean, that's not the neat thing. The neat thing is how we're all encouraging and praying for each other. Even though we may be separated by a matter of tens, hundreds, or even thousands of miles, we're still close enough to remind each other of God's love and faithfulness and pray for each other. Many of you have been a great encouragement to me, whether you know it or not. So thank you.
where the green grass grows
bananna 6:46 PM |
|