:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 
Fongben is cool. If he had a xanga, I would give him 3.00x10^8 eprops. But he does not have a xanga, which makes him even cooler, so I give him 6.022x10^23 normal props. However, being a physics teacher and not a chem teacher, he would probably appreciate 3.00x10^8 more. Then again, he's a mathematician (everyone say ooh), so I give him [lim x->0 (1/x)] props. Hooray for fongben.

Yes, I did finally finish writing my essay. And I got 3 hours of sleep, watched the sun rise (pink clouds are delicious), experienced 35-degree morning weather, and got a solid workout in. How's that for productivity? :) :) :)

Of course, I'm really tired. Umm... yeah.

But at least I'm done with the *#%*^! essay.

By the way. I <3 my iBook. If you're looking for a nice machine, I heartily recommend it. It's delicious. Not delicious like David Crowder Band, but delicious nonetheless.

You know what I need? My Moulin Rouge music. Yeah.

why are you still here...?
  |