:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, October 04, 2004

 
Apparently, Chris Carrabba from Dashboard was at Cornell for a concert last night. Hmm. I'd rather have David Crowder on campus, but whatever.

Anyway, I went to work out this morning, right? So, I'm doing my 30-30-40 pushups, and after my first set, this old guy (maybe in his 60's or 70's) next to me says, "That was astonishing!" And I'm like "huh?" And he continues, "I've never seen a woman do that!"

o_0

So I got all weirded out, smiled at him, and came back to my room to finish. Also, there's this old people's stretching class on the dance floor at Helen Newman around 9, which stinks because that's when I want to do my kung fu stuff. So I'm going to have to figure out a way around that... but for now, I'm just doing my mass attacks in my room, I guess. Sigh.

Hmm. Today will be interesting. I think I'm starting to get a hang of this whole college thing. Hopefully. Does that mean I won't fail my next quiz/prelim? That would be nice, I suppose...

let me be as gold and precious silver
  |