:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, October 10, 2004

 
10 hours of sleep is delicious.

My body is SO SORE, though. Definitely having a hurts-to-cough-and-sneeze day. Oh, what a wondeful feeling.

Hopefully going to see Branny and Merian today! I wish I had time to see Tim, TF, JHo, and all those other people... sigh. Winter break. Then all the socal people will be back, too! Hooray :) :) :)

Actually, I'm looking forward to going back to New York. I want to see how I did on all my prelims. Apparently, Senthil (guy in my chem class) heard from his TA that the mean on the chem prelim was probably going to be below 50. Eep. I don't think I did worse than a 50, so that gives me some hope. Maybe. Cross your fingers.

So, today Rob was talking about God's love. And Nellybeans turns to me and says, "The derivative of God's love is 0." HAHAHA... do you get it? God's love is __________. Fill in the blank, you geeks. Oh, that Nellybeans. ^___^

I miss

you
  |