:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

 
The ultimate multitask: Thinking about what you're going to write in your essay while in the shower. I don't know why, but it's awesome. Unfortunately, as I was in the shower this morning, I wasn't thinking about my essay, I was thinking about writing this post about thinking about essays in the shower.

You know what's annoying? When you almost kill a fly, but not quite, so it falls off the window and under your desk on the dark colored carpet, floundering around where you can't see it so that it will eventually die (and you know it's suffering until then) and its carcass slowly decays there on your carpet until you finally get around to going to your RA to ask for the vacuum, which, in retrospect, you probably should have done a long time ago anyway since it's been over a month since you got to college and you've never cleaned your floor. Yeah, that's annoying.

Anyone know where I'm coming from?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Oh, and look, there's another fly.

Who was Melchizedek?
  |