:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

 
Ugghh. My mechE lab today took around 3 hours. Ridiculous. It was sort of interesting until it refused to work. We used LEGO's RoboLab to build robots. The programming was just weird, though. It was some drag-and-drop thing that I think was supposed to be simple, but somehow didn't work. So yeah, after 3 hours, me and my partner said "close enough," declared our lab a success (it was, partially) and let the TA go home. Sigh.

I really don't like my writing seminar. It's tedious and tedious and... well, tedious. The instructor gets all excited about analyzing literature and writing and blah blah blah blah and all I really want to do is go back to my room and sleep or do my crazy-hard chemistry homework or work on my math problem set or... sleep.

I'm repeating myself a lot today.

To do today... chemistry. Chem lab report for last week/prelab for this week, math problem set, Bible study at night... Hmm. I think there's more, but I forget. Oh, yeah, my throat feeling a little itchy. So, add to that list : drink so much water I have to go to the bathroom every 20-30 minutes. Although that's been happening throughout the day already.

So. Time to work.

But alas!
  |