:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, September 02, 2004

 
There's a big sun dial in the engineering quad.

Why is there a sun dial when 80% of the time, there's no sun?

I'm officially in all the classes I wanted to be in... but I'm not officially out of the ones I want to be out of yet. o_0

I need to take some pictures. Everyone who reads my blog needs to see how incredible Cornell is. I kid you not.

Let's see... there were a couple of things I wanted to mention today, but since my posts have been so ridiculously long recently, I think i'll just mention one. Yesterday during my FWS (Freshman Writing Seminar), the instructor was asking us to introduce ourselves, including what major we were in. After noting that there were no people doing humanities, he commented, "Yeah, not many English majors walking around, are there? It's sort of an odd breed."

HAHA you hear that, Christopher Gee? You're an odd breed.

By the way, my FWS instructor has incredible hair (incredible in a good way). It's a rich, dark brown, wavy and everything. Kind of reminds me of Orlando Bloom a little bit.

Anyway. I have a bit of work to do now, so I guess I'll just leave y'all with that. Haha, I said "y'all."

See y'all around.
  |