less of me // more of You

|
Thursday, September 16, 2004
Chem lab. Bleh.
I got potassium hydroxide on me, which was kind of annoying.
It also took me a little more than 3.5 hours. Which was also kind of annoying.
But then again, considering the fact that the lab period is supposed to be a full 4 hours, I guess I shouldn't complain. I really hope I never run into an experiment that takes 4 hours.
GAH. On an unrelated note, ignorance is bliss. But I'd rather be in well-informed agony than euphoric naiveté.
Recently I've been doing quite a bit of thinking about being in this world but not of this world. It's so easy, now that I'm surrounded by people who don't know me, to slip into the role of someone of this world. SO EASY. What happened to my convictions? What happened to my desire to be set apart and holy? What happened to...?
The fact remains, my life is no longer my own. I have been bought with a price. I have been called to serve Christ. I have been commanded to make every effort to live a holy and blameless life.
Where is my pure and holy passion?
Maybe this is what's making me sick.
Wait for me. I'll figure it out eventually.
bananna 7:21 PM |
|