:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, September 17, 2004

 


Ahahahaha. Stuff like ^that cracks me up. I apologize if it causes you to experience sidescroll, I'll resize it later when I have access to a PC. Because as of right now, I'm still Mac-illiterate.

I <3 Fridays. I have so little class that it's almost like I have a 3-day weekend.

Anyway. Going to TKD again today. Hopefully it will be more interesting than last time. Basically, the problem last time was that I couldn't hear what the guy in the front was saying, so all I could do was approximate from the people demonstrating up front (many of whom were doing something subtly different) what I was supposed to be doing. But that doesn't work out so well, since I approximate according to whatever is more familiar to me. But TKD isn't necessarily supposed to be familiar, and without hearing what he was saying about exactly how to do the kick/stance/block, I can't pick up on the subtle differences. So.

Hmm. It's been a rather productive week.

helping you make great meals easy
  |