less of me // more of You

|
Monday, September 06, 2004
Acts 17:21 - "Now all the Athenians and the strangers visiting there used to spend their time in nothing other than telling or hearing something new."
For some reason, I found this really funny when I read it this morning... hmm. A bunch of Greeks sitting around talking about random stuff. Hah.
So begins another week of class.
You know, I was thinking this morning about the stupid cycle that we all go through, doing the same thing day after day, week after week, year after year. I used to hate it (you can check my archives... there's proof!) quite passionately. But I've realized that living in Christ makes each day new and unlike the last. There is always somewhere to go, something to learn, someone to love. Quite precious.
You know what? I really miss my sword.
It's like... magic.
bananna 10:35 AM |
|