less of me // more of You

|
Monday, August 23, 2004
^Oh so true.
Faculty advisor meeting this morning was kind of boring. My advisor likes to hear himself talk. And thus I was half an hour late for my next appointment. Whoops.
So, I passed my first test at Cornell today. The swim test. Woohoo. It wasn't terribly exciting... so that's all I'm going to say about it.
It's raining again. But that's pretty typical I guess, so that's all I'm going to say about it.
Franz Kafka. The Trial. Yuck. That's all I'm going to say about it.
Almost done figuring out my schedule. This is very tedious. Fortunately, I have nothing else to do (yet).
Oh, yeah. I forgot to talk about church yesterday. Went to check out First Ithaca Chinese Christian Church. Pretty interesting... the format of the service is pretty similar to CFC Berkeley. Which was sort of comforting because it was sort of familiar. The message was good, too. Their beliefs seem pretty solid (and by solid, I mean what my church at home believes, of course). Not sure what other churches I'm going to go visit. And in terms of fellowships... IV has Grace Christian Fellowship on campus, and there's also a group called Chinese Bible Study (which they say isn't really in Chinese... which is a good thing). So, that will be interesting.
Okay, this is taking up way too much time. Sucks for you guys if you want to know more. E-mail me. It's lonely in Ithaca. But not too lonely. :)
but in fact it contained nothing of substance
bananna 7:03 PM |
|