less of me // more of You

|
Monday, August 30, 2004
It's raining (again).
So, I was on my way to the computer lab. I step outside, and it's not raining that hard. So I think, hey, the lab is only <5 minutes walk, I'll be okay. Now, in my head, I know that it can start raining really hard really fast in Ithaca. But I'm just too lazy to pull my umbrella out of my backpack. Tehe. So, it started raining really hard really fast like it does in Ithaca. So I got a bit wet.
But now I'm here, I'm on AIM, and there's no one on because it's 6:10 AM back home and everyone on my buddy list with the exception of Mike Lee, Cliff, and Austin are in California right now.
OH! Except for Merian. Merian left for UBC yesterday. ARGH. I miss you so much. It's always raining here. Thunderstorms last night. But now I have a new reason to like the rain. I'll tell you about it. Some day. Because some things are better told in person. If you get what I mean. :) :) :)
I'd list all the people that I miss-so-much-it-hurts, but I'm afraid I'd forget someone, so it will suffice to say that I'm thinking of and praying for you all back home. And pray for me, too. It's been an interesting week and two days.
Hmm. 1 week + 2 days. That's not very long.
I want my computer.
It is finished.
bananna 9:10 AM |
|