less of me // more of You

|
Friday, July 30, 2004
So, this is that picture of Collin doing his wushu sword form (except you can't really see the sword) that I wanted to put up earlier:
Amazing kid. I want to be just like him when I grow up.
He told me once that if a male martial artist wears pink silks, he either: one, looks really stupid, or two, is astoundingly good and can pull it off. He then assured me that it would be a long time before he wore pink. Bah. The kid is way too humble. If anyone could pull it off, it would be Collin. Last year he wore gold. But as you can see, he's moving toward pink. His hair was tinted with a slight burgundy that sort of matched his silks. Like I said, I want to be just like him when I grow up.
Is it just me or has there been no Naruto manga for awhile? What's up with that?
has it been so many months
bananna 10:51 AM |
|