:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, July 16, 2004

 
So, I hung out with Elsa today! :)

We had lunch first... then saw Spider-man 2.

Good movie... I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.Tobey Maguire = good. Actually, maybe it's more like Peter Parker = good. Umm... yeah. I have a thing for geeks, remember? But seriously, Tobey Maguire did a good job. So anyway...

After the movie, we went to Q-cup and got some boba. The last time I had boba was... I think it was when I went to TapEx with Rachel, Raina, and Trina oh-so-long-ago. Haha, what kind of Asian am I? I hope they have some good boba at Cornell... with something like a 17% Asian population, it's got to be a good investment, right? :)

Came home, changed into my ninja clothes (umm... just kidding), went to work out for ~2 hours with my instructor. She's crazy. But in a good way that makes me work really hard. If that makes sense. o_0

let's throw Barney off a tree
  |