:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

 
Must... lose... weight... o_0

I helped paint the new mat today! My kung-fu school just put in a new mat, and we're repainting the design/logo in the center... so yeah, that was probably the highlight of my day, since it's not a part of my normal routine. Heh.

Oh! I also tried hemming some new flags for my sword, but that didn't work out so well... In the end, I still had to go beg my mom for help... haha :) I think I'll post another picture of my sword at some point... the new flags make a lot of difference (at least to me they do, so just shut up, okay?).

Have you ever listening to classical music with the volume turned up? Well, you should. Play some Beethoven, Gershwin, Tchaikovsky with the volume turned all the way up, and see if you think classical music is still soothing. HAH.

three three thirty four thirty
  |