:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

 
Paul says, in I Corinthians 4:16, "Therefore I exhort you, be imitators of me."

Woww. I don't think I'd ever be able to say that to anyone. Sure, I've done some stuff that's worth noticing, maybe, but be imitators of me? Live your life like I live mine? Follow my example as a follower of Christ? Wow. That's a pretty bold statement. But isn't that what we should be? Examples for other people to follow? Examples to lead others to follow Christ? And yet so many times, we don't live like that - we don't live lives that we would want others to imitate.

A sobering thought.

Wow, Yahoo mail upgraded to 100 MB. I think it's more reasonable than Google... who needs 1 gig for e-mail, unless you're sending video files or something? Craziness. Plus, Yahoo has been doing signups, so they're ahead of Google in that aspect. Of course, we all wonder what crazy and/or cool new thing Google is going to offer next.

man - char - chu - ka - pi
  |