less of me // more of You

|
Sunday, May 30, 2004
Whoa. I was looking up the "Boeing 763" because my dad wanted to know what plane we're flying to Hawaii and neither of us knew what a 763 was. Well, it turns out that 763 is just a truncated version of 767-300 (so we're flying a 767), but I found this site in the process. Pretty nifty. I'll have to spend more time with it when I get back. Fun fun.
So, I almost had to go to Hawaii without my Nalgene because I left it at my kung-fu school. But fortunately, I convinced my dad to swing by the school after church. Whew. Nalgene secured. My preciousss... :) :) :)
Yes, Stephen, I am a dork. Whoo.
Oh, I cancelled my cell phone. So, no more cell phone.
To do today... umm... finish packing. Sleep early.
It couldn't be... Bob?
bananna 1:25 PM |
|