:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, May 29, 2004

 
Sweeeeet! My sister mailed my hoodie back to me (I left it in LA when I visited over spring break). :) :) :)

Argh. So many college forms to fill out. Looks like I won't be getting credit for AP calc/fzx.

This morning I worked on my 2-man set with Ryan for 3+ hours. So now I have bruises all over my forearms. It looks like I have some sort of strange disease. o_0

So much to do before I leave on Monday... sigh.

Bah. I miss you already.

It seems like nothing is going to change. But then I realize it is.

It's kind of funny. When I think about high school freshmen, I think "Oh, so energetic and optimistic. Don't worry, four years of high school will beat it out of them." But then I was thinking about when I visited UCLA and my sister commented, "Oh, you can tell those people are freshmen because they're lining up to go to class." So, in other words, college freshmen are viewed as energetic and idealistic by upperclassmen. Yup... that's going to be me. Lining up to go to class. I wonder what it will be after college graduation? Me saying, "Oh, look at those happy little freshmen..." while the grad school student says, "Oh, poor little graduates. You have no idea what the real world has in store for you..."

So when will it ever end? I wonder.

that practically makes you famous
  |