:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

 
So, I had an interesting conversation in fzx today about beating people up. Ha. I'm annoyed at myself. I know that if I was a guy, a girl talking about beating me up would be a little disturbing, so please forgive me for all the crap I was saying today. I dunno... I guess I'm coming more from the perspective of technical ability, while guys tend to think more in terms of brute strength. In which case, they would always win. But anyway. I hope no one was annoyed.

APcalc exam today. It was... yeah. I think the nitaocalc paid off finally. Whoo. Another three hour exam tomorrow morning, then a day of break, then a weekend to study, then a full day of AP exams. Bio in the morning, fzx in the afternoon. Then I am done. Ferrealz. I mean, then I can focus on writing my 7-page APlit essay and finishing corrections on APcalc papers. So, not quite so done. But... yeah.

So I was thinking, there's three possibilities for this blog after I go to college. One is that I will become consumed with my studies and/or life away from the Internet (gasp! there is such a thing?) and blog less, or perhaps not at all. Another is that I will actually have a life to blog about and thus blog more. The third possibility is that my blog will continue as it is now, a chaotic assortment of semi-coherent (but not really) thoughts and commentaries on life as I know it.

those things which might have been
  |