:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, May 23, 2004

 
Hmm... need to do some research on ABS piping.

Today was nice. Went to Mike's house in the afternoon for v-ball thingie. Played grass v-ball for awhile (got a grass stain on my pants... haha), ate dinner, watched part of the Head Royce game, then I had to leave. But it was nice. :) :) :)

Recently, I've been singing "On My Own" quite a bit. 'Tis a good song. I'm stuck in my little dream land, wishing things would turn out a certain way. If only for the next three weeks. But we all want things we can't have.

I just thought it might be different. It was like the rain coming back after a long drought. But then, it just went back to the way it used to be. Wow, I'm so insecure.

Congratulations to chrisg for winning the speech contest. You're amazing. I wish I had skills like yours. Good luck on your next round.

when I lose my way I close my eyes
  |