less of me // more of You

|
Sunday, May 09, 2004
For in that sleep... what dreams may come...
I really love your hands, you know that? I could sit and watch your hands all day.
So, I should be studying, considering I have two AP exams tomorrow. But if I was actually studying, most of you would pass out in shock. Having no desire to inflict such a condition upon you, it is with great satisfaction that I announce that there is no studying going on. The reason... well, I just checked out Ender's Game from the library. I really need to procure my own copy one of these days. The 2002 edition is just gross, though. The cover is so ugly... doesn't look like scifi at all. Bleh.
I'm going to watch sports focus this afternoon... yay! Mr. Rams rocketh.
remember, the enemy's gate is down
bananna 1:54 PM |
|