less of me // more of You

|
Friday, May 28, 2004
DONE.
:) :) :)
Not having any more school makes me happy.
Thanks everyone for making today a good last ever day of high school. SASUKE-KUN!!!!
Umm... yeah.
So pretty much all that's left is... youth group tonight, work out tomorrow morning, maybe go out and get some last-minute stuff on Saturday (I think my parents also want to take me out to dinner... hmm.), church on Sunday, maybe go to Branny's house? I dunno, but that would be nice.
Oh yeah, today during 6th period me and Jeffrey d/led 217 on Benny's computer. Wowww. At least we're finally moving on to the Naruto/Sasuke part. :) :) :)
So today when I came home from school, I heard the lawn mower. And I thought my dad was mowing the lawn, but he was in the kitchen. So I was like huh? Is Nathan (my little brother) mowing the lawn?
And then I remembered that big brother is home. :) :) :)
Hello, Tiffany Fong!
you studied Macbeth in your math class?
bananna 6:04 PM |
|