less of me // more of You

|
Friday, April 23, 2004
Woohoo. This week is finally over. And it ended on a good note... :)
Thanks for cutting my hair (again), Merian... :) :) :)
So... now... weekend. The weekend of The Decision. I know I've already told a lot of people that I'm going to Cornell... but I worry. I know there's a small part of me that wants to choose Cornell for the name, and that's supposedly a big no-no. But... it's not that I want to go to Cornell so I can tell people that I went to Cornell... unless those people happen to be potential employers. In which case, I would very much like to be able to tell them that I went to Cornell. Is that still really bad? It's definitely not the only reason I want to go to Cornell. Umm... yeah. So I'm still wondering about that.
Is Cornell really worth an extra 25K a year? I'm still wondering about that, too. Although I'm pretty sure I'd be able to get scholarships or something to that effect.
This weekend, I have to do lots of calc homework. And fzx chapter 27, maybe. I wonder if it's even worth the effort. Probably, because I think I'm getting a C right now. Or worse. Ah, well. The practice APfzx problems actually aren't *that* difficult. At least, not the first few. Ha.
You know what? I'm really content. Whenever I begin to get anxious, "My grace is sufficient for you" becomes the most beautiful promise ever. For that reason, and for that reason alone, I am satisfied and at peace. I know my future is in the hands of One far, far wiser than me. I love living by grace.
17 days and counting. Whoo.
until nothing else remains
bananna 4:46 PM |
|