less of me // more of You

|
Saturday, April 03, 2004
So I've officially been accepted to Cornell University. Ithaca, NY... 220 miles from NYC. Still waiting on Princeton.
Suddenly I'm overwhelmed by the possiblity of going to Cornell. Suddenly I realize that I'm not quite as independent as I thought. I want to go away, but not so far away that I can't come back. Hah. Coward.
So I'm going to visit UCLA tomorrow, I guess. And I'll be back on Tuesday. I would appreciate prayer... in terms of being able to follow God's leading, I mean. I think I know what I want, but I don't pursue it because I don't think it's necessarily what God wants. But I want to want what He wants. o_0
Remember to spring forward tomorrow. Speaking of which, I should go to sleep. Oh yeah, Asian Culture Day was pretty cool. Dressed up people. :)
Oh ummm yeah, today was my grandpa's 88th birthday. So that was cool.
Oh, DOH. I just remembered... ehh. Time to go.
all hands to battle stations
bananna 10:23 PM |
|