:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, April 10, 2004

 
It always turns out this way. No one is ever stupid enough to stick around.

So anyway, the guys v-ball tourney at Head Royce was cool. They lost to Head Royce their first game, but then beat Lick-Wilmerding and International to get the "consolation championship," whatever that means. All I know is that they got a trophy and HR didn't... so funny :) After the guys finished, stayed to watch HR vs. CSU... good game. CSU beat HR in five games, winning the last game by two points. Heartbreaker. I hate it when that happens...

So yeah, mom left for China today. Time for me to play housekeeper. It's strange, having just me and my dad at home. It's so empty. haha :)

Now I'm waiting for H2 manga to finish transferring from my brother. Then I will read it, then I will go to sleep. Hmm. I'm rather tired, actually. But I wish I could play volleyball again.

I'm not close to being done with fzx homework. I wish we had another six weeks of spring break.

the destiny that we all share
  |