:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, April 16, 2004

 
I get so annoyed with myself when I play volleyball. Bah.

The fetal pig dissection is finally done. Phew.

Man... I was supposed to bring Naruto for fongben today, but I left it at home. Sorry about that... I'll bring it Monday. Oh, shoot. And I just remembered that the CD I burned is still in room 18 somewhere. Hmm.

So, I don't have much to do... Does anyone want to tell me about the aerospace program at San Diego? Right now, I think I'm going to Cornell... I'd like to finalize that, if possible...

Umm... yeah. Naruto 79... Sandaime... :(

I'm going to bed now, I think. I need much more sleep than I'm getting, and I still have to wake up early tomorrow. Bleh.

Oh hey um, Stephen? Can you send me Touch volumes 7+? :) :) :)

one must fall
  |