:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, April 15, 2004

 
BAH. Stupid. I was supposed to tutor today, so I couldn't go to the volleyball game. Then, after school, I check my cell phone, and she cancelled!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

So I was majorly sad/angry. But... WE WON!!!! Woohoo!!!! Go Rams! We ruined their perfect record!!! hehe :)

Oh, fzx people: test and hw postponed to wed, practice AP exam tomorrow instead.

We love you, fongben. :) :) :)

So this means... study bio instead, finish pig dissection tomorrow. I wonder how many days it will take for me to completely get the smell of formaldehyde off my hands.

Man... today has been full of worries and pleasant suprises.

Mm... I love the "Shawshank Redemption" theme... such a nice bass.

Along the side of the road, I always see these random flowers. Sometimes it's daffodils, sometimes it's bright pink flowers. When I see them, I wonder, were they planted by gardeners? Or are they just God's beautiful, random "I love you" reminders?

Seriously, why did I take APbio? So Lynn could poke my pig for "old time's sake"? ahahaha... too funny. But really, why? I don't know, but I rather regret it. Well, at least it means I'll be a step closer to average next year when I take freshman bio. I need to take chem over the summer... my chem as of right now is just about nil.

Whooooo. I'm still excited about the v-ball win. Super good job, Rams.

what we imagine, we can make happen
  |