less of me // more of You

|
Monday, March 15, 2004
Well. Picked up my first rejection letter today. Sad, because MIT was my first choice, too. Now this makes things difficult and greatly increases the probability that I'm not going to go east coast. Eh. I had hoped... oh well. Looks like my Father has other plans for me. I will be patient. :)
The only annoying thing is, though, I thought they weren't supposed to give notifications until April. The fact that they sent me a rejection letter so early makes we wonder who I was kidding. Ha. I could speculate this to death, quite literally, so I guess should just stop thinking about it now. Three down, five to go.
Actually, there's not much more talk about. Now I've forgotten everything that happened today. Hmm. I shall go do homework now.
EDIT: Whoops, just picked up a letter from Davis. That's four down, four to go. Berkeley, Caltech, Princeton, Cornell. Davis wants to give me a Regents scholarship. Well.
you should know they won't
bananna 4:00 PM |
|