less of me // more of You

|
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Today started with zero period lab. Actually, today started with some reading out of I Samuel. *ahem* The school day started with zero period lab. Not too fun. Bio... ehh. Straight memorization is easy. Study = good grade.
We're doing clay sculpture in art now. Yucky stuff under the fingernails. Gross.
APlit... writing. Ugh. APcalc... well. You know how it is. APfzx... fongben actually lectured for most of the period. Magnetic flux... ehh. So then we had study hall... then a sort-of-jam-session-but-not-really-because-no-one-knew-what-to-sing during 8th period.
Had a nice chat with Cat today. V-ball scrimmage was pretty bad. Sun directly in eyes... not a good thing. I felt bad because I kept shanking passes and throwing up ugly sets. And missing my serves. And hitting it into the net. o_0
Afterwards... Mrs. Nitao's house!! haha... she's the greatest. We (our entire calc class) decided to have an impromptu study session at her house... she even made us dinner and everything. She says, "Every year, [the APcalc class] always manages to show up at my doorstep at one point." Haha... because we need so much help... but it was cool. A nice discussion about which colleges we're going to... Mike Wu, I will not miss you. See, it even rhymes. That means it's cool. :P
So that's been most of my day so far.
Now I'm really tired. I suppose I shall try to do 2 fzx problems. Good thing I finished quite a few during study hall today. I understand magnetism/magnetic fields a lot better than electricity/electric fields. Even though the two are somewhat related. Oh. Well.
There are some situations in which I refuse to take initiative. Umm... yeah. Just thought I'd toss that out there.
At some point, I still have to write something on what it means to deny yourself, take up your cross, and follow Him. That will be interesting, I hope.
Wow, this has been a relatively long post. Not as long as some other people's, though. I wonder why I'm feeling particularly loquacious today. I'm not even that happy.
i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves
bananna 10:40 PM |
|