:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

 
Soooo... Officially, six down, two to go. Unofficially, seven down, one to go. Cornell, UCLA... well if I get into Princeton, it wouldn't be much of a contest, would it. But then again, what are the chances of that happening? Yeah. Right.

Today's v-ball game against Head Royce... sigh. So close. They only seemed to have one super strong hitter... and of course, it would have to be #22. Because that's the greatest number ever. Anyway, he was really arrogant though... bleh. I suppose we're all like that to some degree when it comes to sports. It's really exciting (ableit stressful) to watch the guys play. I'm really impressed with how far they've come so far... in what seems like only a few weeks of practice. Of course, there's still much experience to be had... lots of errors to eliminate... but overall, very nice.

On the way back to school (at around 6:20, I'd say), there was the most beautiful sunset... I kept staring out the window. So pretty. I really wish I had a digicam. It was one of those... soft orange/pink glow, bright point of the sun itself on the horizon types. Wow, my description stinks. Oh well.

I had so much to talk about, it seems... but suddenly I don't remember anymore.

There's so much to learn. I am waiting. God is faithful.

clumsy. but kinda cute.
  |